This new school will be highly inclusive, have a distinctive Christian character and will offer its pupils a high standard of education and increase parental choice.
Key characteristics of our school include:
- A non-fee-paying Church of England co-educational Primary School in the Wingerworth area.
- Opening with a two-form entry; 30 pupils in each year group, and 420 places in total when at full capacity and a 26 place Nursery
- Initially opening with two Reception classes and 26 Nursery places, subject to demand
- Pupils of all abilities, from all backgrounds, of all faiths and none, will be welcome
- The new school will work closely with schools within the same Trust.
- Children of from all backgrounds, of all abilities, and of all faiths and none will be very welcome
- A broad and balanced curriculum with a strong focus on nurturing the potential of each child, delivering progress and achievement for all pupils
- A safe and supportive environment with the highest expectations of care and in standards, within a Christian ethos and emphasis on strong moral values
- A family friendly school at the heart of its community with breakfast and after school clubs